Welcome to our practice! Like friends welcoming friends, we will make every effort to see that your dental experience is as comfortable as possible. In order for us to respect each other's time, please:
- Send your completed forms to the office 2 days prior to your appointment. This will allow the doctor a chance to prepare for any special needs you may have during this initial examination, gather x-rays or documentation from referring or previous dentists, verify your insurance benefits if applicable. >If you take numerous medications, please include a separate list, and bring a copy with you.
- You will want to arrive 5-10 minutes early. This will allow our business team the time to address any questions and concerns you may have before your appointment begins. We kindly request that all phones are turned off during your entire dental appointment.
- Your initital appointment (except in cases of emergencies) is spent conducting a thorough examination which includes a visual examination of the mouth, soft tissue and teeth, a set of necessary x-rays, and occasionally diagnostic models. We will review your dental and health history, perform a visual oral cancer screening, and examine your existing dental restorations.
- Following the completion of your soft tissue examination, the doctor will determine the type of cleaning or therapy appropiate for you.
- At the conclusion of this comprehensive examination the doctor will provide an explanation of findings and discuss with you any treatment you may need.
- Your treatment room will be reserved exclusively for you.
If for some unforseen reason you find it impossible to keep this scheduled appointment, please verbally let us know 48 business hours in advance so that another patient may be seen in your absence.
We want you to know that we will do everything we can to make your appointment relaxed and pleasant. Our knowledgeable team reflects the finest in care and skill in dentistry today. Our commitment to continuing education is ongoing throughout the year and our techniques and equipment represent the latest, safest and best.... always with you in mind.
Welcome to our practice, we all look forward to meeting you soon!